Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
35% alcohol by volume / 70 proof
The original pomegranate vodka, our Van Gogh Pomegranate is slightly sweet with just a touch of tart. Infused with a variety of fruits like strawberry, cranberry and orange, this premium vodka can be enjoyed on the rocks or as the inspiration for your favorite vodka cocktail.
- 4 Stars / Highly Recommended, The Spirit Journal
- 4 Stars, About.com
- 94 Points / Gold Medal, Best Tasting Spirits
Mix It Up In...
- 1½ oz. Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- ¾ oz. pomegranate juice
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ oz. honey syrup (equal parts honey and warm water, dissolved)
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker, shake very well with ice and strain over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with a lime wheel.
- 2 cups Van Gogh Pomegranate
- 3 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup club soda (or top to taste)
Combine ingredients in a pitcher or punch dispenser with ice. Add lemon wheels for color. Serve over ice with a lemon wedge and mint. Serves 10
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Pomegranate
- 3 oz. rosé wine
- 1 oz. ruby red grapefruit juice (100% juice, unsweetened)
- 1/4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- 1 cup ice
Add ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve in a wine glass with fresh mint sprig, fresh thyme and strawberry.